In the Woking Schools Learning Partnership,we aim to organise a variety of professional learning opportunities linked to the curriculum taught across our schools. The Learning Forum meets termly to plan events and activities linked to both National and Local priorities. Through creative learning partnerships, links with schools and links to Higher Education, we aim to offer sustained learning opportunities through a mix of expert input, action research and school to school enquiry. Through collaboration and sharing the vast expertise from all our schools we aim to transform and raise standards across our schools for the benefit of all our children in Woking.
Examples of some of the joint projects carried out in 2013 include.
- Centrepiece project with The Lightbox in Woking
- Numeracy Masterclasses through Explore Learning
- Sharing good practice in Maths for the gifted and Talented.
- More able writers workshops with a variety of authors.
- Promoting art competitions linked to Woking Borough Council and supporting the development of the WWF centre in Woking.